The summit programme takes place over 2 full days with a total of 6 sessions from a selection of the following topics and sub-topics:
- Economics – Strategies/Vision – Frameworks – Finance
- Mobility – Communications – Utilities: Energy, Lighting and Water
- Urban Planning – Buildings/Homes – The Environment – eWaste
- Employment – Education – Local Economies
- Big Data – 5G – Blockchains – Security/Privacy
- Real-Life Connectivity – Citizen Engagement –Digital Equity
- Agriculture – Health Care – Social Well-Being
- KPIs, Best Practices, Interoperability and Standards
The event will also be providing a rich set of workshops, as well as important space for research students and startups to showcase their projects.
There will be an opening ceremony on the first day, and a concluding panel discussion on the 2nd last day of the summit.
A detailed programme plan, session by session, will be available by 17 October 2020.